1 ) Giraffe Clock : Have you ever taken a close appear at the spots of a giraffe? The intricate pattern is created by nature but follow a quite easy mathematical formula known as Voronoi. The Voronoi cells on this clock are laser reduce. The side of the wood is black, resulting in stunning depth and contrast. Price $90
2) Tote Magazine Rack : The clear acrylic magazine rack simply stores reading supplies in a stylish and discreet manner. Let it show your magazines, books, and pamphlets in an organized but modern day way function meets modern style. Value $98
3) Switch! S&P Dispenser : It’s time to switch out your boring salt and pepper shakers in favor of one thing more electrifying! Turn on the pepper, or switch your spice choice and flip on the salt. Interactive enjoyable at the mere flip of a Switch! Recyclable clear giftbox packaging.
4) Giraffe & Hippo Vases : Like observations from a jungle safari, this outrageous animal vases are just the thing to make spaces appear a tiny significantly less tame. These expressive beasts are bound to fill your home or office with whimsy whether you prop them with fresh flowers, stow snacks, or round up your pen collection. Price $49 each.
5) Moustache Door Mat : Real gentlemen and ladies wipe their feet just before getting into any decent establishment. What better way to do so than on these superb whiskers? Price $66.
6) Cheese Board : Crafted out of a strong slab of walnut, Phase Design’s signature wood, this dual purpose cheese and cutting board is an updated take on traditional party serve ware. The groove in the wood creates the perfect space to place a line crackers or a reduce baguette. The scoop can act as a handy channel to push freshly chopped vegetables or herbs when this doubles as a cutting board. Price $180.