My lovely friend Janice, who is a fantastic writer over at http://jabblog-jabblog.blogspot.ca/ has asked me to answer 11 questions. Here they are:
1. If you believed in reincarnation, who or what would you like to come back as?
An archaeologist who works in the Middle East or Egypt.
2. What organism could you live happily without? (Consider carefully the ecosystem.)
I'm not sure how important spiders are but I cheerfully hate them.
3. Are you a talker or a listener or a nicely balanced blend of the two?
I would say I am balanced - but you would have to ask my family since none of us can really see ourselves as we are.
4. How much time do you spend day-dreaming?
Maybe an hour - I think about the past or dream of the future.
5. Have you ever walked in your sleep?
No. Not that I'm aware of.
6. What is your favorite quotation?
One by Paul the Apostle
"Don't worry about anything, but in everything with supplication and praise make your requests known to God, and the peace of God, which passes all understanding will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
I memorized this and repeat it often because I am prone to worry about everybody and everything.
7. What is the greatest advice you would give to an 18-year-old?
Be kind to everyone you meet. A smile or act of kindness can make a difference in another person's life.
8. What is your favorite time to get up?
I would say 8:00am. Not too early, not too late.
9. If you could choose to live in a different era, which one would you choose?
I think I would like to have lived with a Native American tribe before this continent was discovered by Europeans. A peaceful tribe who were good to their women. Or live with the Bushmen in Africa, also before the white man came.
10. Would you accept an invitation to travel in space?
Only if it were on the Enterprise with Captain Kirk. Our space shuttles are too small.
11. Would you rather walk, bike, ride a horse or skateboard?
Bike. I love to bike although I don't do it now.
Thanks for asking Janice. You have brought joy to my life by your blog which is so interesting and informative.